Saturday, December 22, 2012

well then...

Well Aeon i'd like to say tHat your last post was vEry...how do i put it... intereSting. i will take that into my heart and treasure it always(in a way not like love but like a friends last words).

oh and one last thinG Aeon don't steal my phrases let me pOint my 2 out.

1.I'm only here to help
2.pay atteNtion to detail and please don't take anything to heart.

i use the second most of thEm time and the first when i'm giving help to one or more of the group members.

well i guess i should say pay attention to detail and please don't take anything to heart but oh well...oh wait i just did like twice.

~snow

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know I completely thought that phrase by my self. can't you just use the second one? it seems more suited for you

    ReplyDelete