Saturday, December 15, 2012

Something new...I guess~snøw

Very short post I should say. Since I'm not in the group I can't really pertain to this blog anymore, but I made a vow to myself I'd help the others out. I hope you guys don't mind me posting some advice and or posting some personal stuff to get off my back. Starting tomorrow I will start to post some advice on outrunning,fighting, and mabye even figure out some special things about Him.

I really don't know why I asked if I could use this blog, I made it for you guys but I guess common courtesy.

Aeon remember that 9*30 thing I don't think it pertains to that place I don't even think it goes on a map. I think it's a date the only thing missing is the year. We need to talk later about this okay.

Scorpion I'm sorry for not texting back I had a long night that day I only posted some comments because I woke up from nightmares.
And I shall leave you all with a goodnight...hopefully

Pay attention to detail...please don't take anything to heart

~snøw

No comments:

Post a Comment