Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The reason~snow

Well like I said this morning I was going to give you guys a reason as to why I left the The Core Solstice. I left for the reason that one of the members is co-in siding with someone of my past that i didn't want to bring up. Oh and Aeon it was actually you that was the reason you just haven't noticed what your doing wrong.

As for Scorpion and Cloud, I wish you guys the best of luck I will still be here for you guys but it will have to be secretively. Nothing against you Aeon but I have put you through more than 1 test within this groups life span, and you have seemed to fail all of them. Like I told you before Aeon pay attention to detail, look at everything closely, know when to tell a lie and to read a lie. Now Aeon i leave you with these parting word. Do you want to play a game all i want is a yes or no, no questions asked.

Some words for Scorpion, You have a choice Scorpion you can either join me or you can stay with him. Or i will give a third option to forget about all of this and or watch this all pan out from the sidelines.

To Cloud, I'm sorry for bringing you into this i really didn't mean to. But now that I'm trying to separate us my words to you (Whenever you do read this)"you have the same choices but i know what you will pick."

And to any runners out there don't feel bad to comment i want to tally up a marker, but not just any runners i want to hear from some in the area of Texas. I want to know that there are actually people reading this and not just skimming through it. That's all i have not a really good reason to leave but i know whats right and wrong and i can't be with someone i can't trust for very long.
~Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment