Saturday, December 8, 2012

The beginning~Snow

I'm starting with a group of friends, we call ourselves The Core Solstice, my friend, his name will be Aeon, got me into all of this I'm pretty sure you will find out what this blog is all about sooner or later. The rest of the members will be blogging on this as well so we will be sure to leave our names towards the end of each of our posts. I will start with my story. It started when Aeon and I were just walking down the halls in our school when we both look to our right and we see what we believe to be a hallowed. From there it just got out of hand. Dreams, first hand experiences, and waking up in the middle of the night hearing strange noises. This is all on my part though the other members have experienced around the same thing but a little different in a way. I will go over my dream now. My dream is all about That thing hovering over a little boy near a tree just there staring at him but not staring at him. The other is me texting a lady friend of mine but as the dream progresses she become more and more demonic. Her eyes turn the color black, her cheeks get Dark blue veins that pop out, and her pictures keep flashing through my head in the dream but she was making demonic smiles and tilting her head in a fashion not possible to man(or woman).Not only the dream occur but my dog happens to bark at what seems like nothing but I know my dog is smarter than to bark at nothing. Other than that i have nothing to you people other than i will await my fellow members to post on here as well and wait for other things to happen i wish the rest of you the best of luck with your lives, and to my fellow members of The Core Solstice don't hold back on your experiences and pack a bag just in case you know what it needs to hold. ~Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment