Thursday, January 10, 2013

ehhh

well i just thought i should update the blog. I've been trying to keep myself up to date with tumblr and all so I've been really selective about blogger and such. well let me give you the run down and i don't really think it's good new.

Aeon seems to want to go to the woods more often now...which is in every way a bad sign...but is good for my experiments so i tag along with him.

Scorpion/mourner/gatekeeper/lover? Aeon wants to kick you out of the group because of your "Inactivity" but don't worry i ain't leaving you behind when it comes down to it.

Me well when you wake up in the middle of the night seeing that your door is closed and blink for half a second and see that your door is now open you kinda freak out. i wonder if He was around. So when i saw the door open i grabbed one of my bats and started to check out the area of my house. nothing... nothing but silence was through the house. of course me i kinda shrugged it off like it was nothing but now it's in the back of my head. who in the hell would open my door and then not show up.

well i guess that's all i have rather than the constant tapping i hear every so often in this house. Pay attention to detail and please don't take anything to heart.
~snow

No comments:

Post a Comment